Saturday, September 17, 2011

Dry Erase Boards

My kids LOVE writing on dry erase boards.  When I moved into my new classroom, I found 4 dry erase boards... and they were kinda yucky.  I poured over the internet to find a solution to my dilemma.  I knew about using the shower wall stuff that you can buy at Lowes or Home Depot, but I wanted something cheaper... and easier for me to make.  Learning Pavilion had a solution for me!  This post about plastic plates was a life changer.

Next I had to find my own plastic plates.  Luckily I was taking a planned trip to our IKEA store and remembered to keep my eyes out for plates that would do the job.  

And of course, IKEA has everything you could ever dream of needing!  The SOLBRÄND plate was just what I needed. 
My kids think it's so cool that they get to write on plates.  

No comments:

Post a Comment